Names Searched Right Now:

Smile Suggestions needed, please! :-)

So, here is my boy's list:
    Easton Malachi
    Hunter Eli (opinions on this one would be great... it's really new to my list.)
    Gavin (Luke?) - Opinions would be awesome! It is really new to list as well. :-)

...Yeah, that's it. I know it's not much, so that's where you guys come in. I don't know if these few names are enough for you to determine my naming style and suggest names, but it's ll I have. I like sporty names and Biblical names (just nothing crazy!). I don't like unisex names for boys at all. I like strong, masculine names. Like, if you just heard the name, you'd have no doubt that the baby is a boy. But, I don't want names that are too tough (like Brock).

Thank you so much for your suggestions!! :-)

~Madison
    Last edited by vegascountryqueen; August 26th, 2013 at 04:15 PM.

Easton- I love this name, it reminds me of the country singer Easton Corbin (not a bad thing imo)
    Hunter- I think it is a nice strong name
    Gavin- I also like this name but I have a bad association with it due to someone I know

I think that the middle names are all nice and work well with each of the fn. Maybe Gavin Lucus instead of Luke. Easton is by far my favorite from your list.

Other suggestions:
    Elliot
    Elias
    Jonah
    Noah
    Jason (Jase)
    Pierce
    Tanner
    Griffin
    Everett
    Emmett
    Gunner
    Holden

I hope these help a little bit!!

Thanks. Easton Corbin is awesome... that association doesn't bother me at all. I'm a huge country music fan. :-)
    More opinions and suggestions would be awesome! Thanks. :-)

I have a very different style than you. I really dislike both Easton and Hunter. Your style seems to have a western edge. How about:

Wyatt
    Cal
    Grady
    Max
    Sam
    Jack
    Drake
    Morgan

Easton Malachi I LOVE.
    Hunter Eli flows nicely-I love Hunter-what about:
    Hunter Elijah
    Hunter Everett
    Hunter Elliot
    You seem to have a similar name-taste as me, maybe look at my lists and see if anything helps you come up with more combo ideas?