Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

I wouldn't call all of these "stripper names". I can see food names, like Candy and Peaches, because they could be seen as mildly suggestive (although, I imagine any real stripper who goes by this sort of name chose it herself, like a stage name). Many of the names were trendy and then faded from popularity, which can sometimes make them feel sort of down market. But, most of them are just names. A couple you mentioned feel down-right grandma-ish to me.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???

I don't like classifying names as 'stripper names' but, some of Toddlers and Tiara's finest do give that impression. Sparkal, Saryniti, Alycesaundra, Neveah, anything with a really 'yewneek' spelling, or anything that's just a random word with no proper history as a name, like Diamond.
    Matilda Agatha Beatrice Adelaide Florence Clementine Augusta Amelia Eugenie Ottilie Antonia Francesca Araminta Cressida Rosamond Ophelia Millicent Atalanta Saffron Elspeth Orlaith Juliet India Saskia Soraya

Ashton Edward Joshua Henry Nicholas Oliver Matthew Michael Hudson Hunter Noah Daniel Callum Toby Elliott Gabriel Andrew Adam Christopher Anthony Marcus Mackenzie Walter Simon Landon Darragh Gavin

My whole name made the list too.. Woohoo! I feel like some of these are really odd for this type of list... You have some VERY common every day non-stripper names on there..

If Bella is a stripper name than the industry is going to be inundated in a couple decades...

P.S. The only Destiny I've ever met was a college freshman studying to be a pediatric cardiologist. So take that, name stereotypes!