Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Juniper...
    I really want to get on the Juniper bandwagon, she looks cool and has this very natural vibe. But I just can't! Whenever I hear Juniper I automatically think 'Jew-nipper', which isn't great considering I'm from an interfaith family and one of the faith's in my family is Judaism. Due to having a Jewish mother and me hearing Jew-nipper whenever I hear/see this name - it just isn't a good look.

I completely adore Juniper. It's on my guilty pleasure list. I think it's creative and spunky. I love when parents choose names that are a little bit outside the box. And to me, Juniper is one of the most usable of that ilk.

Thanks for the replies! Anyone have any other suggestions? I'm trying to find something similar because my love affair with Juniper has been a tumultuous romance; getting a lot of negative feedback from acquaintances now.

What part of it holds significance for you? The June part? Trees? Nature?

The name Geneva actually means Juniper tree, so that might be a good option.

Juno, Junia or just June is lovely as well. You could do something like Junia Pearl and use Juniper as a nn.

Other tree related names: Hazel, Laurel, Willow, Olive.

Piper has a similar sound and is more common.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

i love it. my daughter's name is greta juniper. it's earthy, unexpected and cool.