Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Great Grover and his middle name

Hello berries,
    I have a new favorite for a boy- Grover. I like how it's familiar but east to spell and not weird, short and memorable. I am a big lover of nature, I like fishing, gardening, spending time in the forest and the reference to the word "grove" make me love Grover much. Beautiful birch groves symbolize homeland to me.
    Also, I have heard of books by Rick Riordan that have a character called Grover. I haven't read all the books but if I can determine but screen version, he is my favorite character. Funny, witty boy, a loyal friend, he may be a fine namesake for a child.
    I can understand if you don't like the name but I like the double "r" sound and The Sesame Street isn't very popular in my country thus it's not a problem. If you want to say something about the name Grover itself, I would appreciate your thoughts.
    I am not expecting a child anytime soon but I want to find a middle name for my new favorite. My main rule in naming says: "one unusual name plus one familiar" but I can't find a certain place for Grover because it's quite obscure, outside the Top 1000 but heard of; so, any ideas welcome! I have been warming Grover Noah up recently and I find Grover Elijah and Grover Hugh interesting, too. I would love to hear your opinions and suggestions, every reply, even short, would be helpful.
    Thank you!
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

I like Grover Isaiah, Grover Ethan and I think Grover Elijah is excellent!

Thank you, @rkrd. Grover Isaiah is really cool, interesting idea and I am glad you find Grover Elijah good.
    Olympia

Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

I adore Grover. It's so spunky and actually very on trend. I like the idea of Grover Isaiah or Grover Elijah. Ideas from the US top 300...

Grover Samuel
    Grover Henry
    Grover Thomas
    Grover Sebastian
    Grover Zachary
    Grover Dominic
    Grover Nathaniel
    Grover Elias
    Grover Timothy
    Grover Jeremy
    Grover Wesley
    Grover Emanuel
    Grover Elliot
    Grover Fabian
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Thank you very much, @southern.maple. There are a lot of great ideas! My favorites from the ones you listed are Grover Samuel, Grover Sebastian, Grover Nathaniel and Grover Elliot.
    Olympia