Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Majorly missing having these names on my list...

And I'm trying to see if I can fit them anywhere as MNs. I've included a link to my full list--where would you fit these in, if you could?

Zinnia
    Cosima
    Zoe
    Sofia
    Elena
    Serafina
    Zosia

Zinnia and Sofia have ties to my mom and sister, respectively, and Elena would be in honor of an adorable little lady who saved my life four years ago when she was three (and is now battling leukemia). The others I just really like. Most have a tie to something I really love, but don't honor family.

I've been tossing around a few ideas so far (Eleni Sofia, Eleni Cosima, Lillian Cosima, Tess Penelope Sofia, Charlotte Zoe, Charlotte Zinnia, Emmeline Poppy Sofia/Emmeline Sofia Poppy, Eva Clara Serafina, etc.), but I'm not tied to anything yet.

Any ideas?

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9683212

Thanks, Berries!
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; August 26th, 2013 at 12:17 PM.

I love the name Zinnia! Never heard it before but sounds lovely. Zinnia Elle is cute.

I love Zoe and Elena... Combine them maybe... Zoe Elena?
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Cosima, Sofia, Elena and Serafina *swoon*

Eleni Cosima and Emmeline Poppy Sofia are really lovely combinations.

I have a really hard time breaking up your wonderful combinations, but I tried nevertheless and I think that these combinations sound nice: Charlotte Elena, Violet Cosima Jane, Violet Ophelia Serafina, Catherine Lydia Elena and Catherine Lydia Cosima.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"