Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think it would work nicely, especially if it holds meaning for you and you love it!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

Diana is such a beautiful name, i love it. Lórien is very interesting, but balances Diana well, and i think its a lovely combination.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

I love Diana--its been needing restoration! My mom's name is Dianne so names like that are very sentimental to me. Lórien is really cool; I think its awesome you're incorporating a reference to literature you love. How do you pronounce it? I always thought Elven names were really cool, so its neat that Lórien comes from its own language, even if its made up. Its whimsical and fairytale-like, and what little girl won't love that? Its also really wearable as an adult; exotic. Maybe she'll grow up imagining herself as a heroine in that world?
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

'any possibility for complications?' MOST DEFINITELY.

yes since its a middle name it shouldnt come up much, but still just use the o.

there is no need to use the accent and cause any problems (even if its just a few forms) because now that you know there will be complications you are effectively doing it on purpose when you have the opportunity to prevent these problems before they happen.

pretty sure Tolkien would agree, since your child is not a fictional character.
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

A delightful choice! I think this combi is strong, feminine, pretty and classic all in one.