Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    OK, first let me say that this thread is hilarious.
    Bibliophile, I read several parts of your post out loud to DH as I thought it was so amusing.
    Thank you for the smiles all!

Second, my biggest dislike, no question, are names spelled differently for no other reason than to be 'yewneek'. i.e. Faith. A lovely classic virtue name. However, spelled Faythe, you have taken the class and turned it more garishly 'nouveau riche', as it were.

Oh, and I dislike Brynn. And Aiden/Jayden/Kayden/Caiden/etc etc ad nauseum... I just get a modern day Krystal type vibe from them. Ick.

I have a weird hatred for the name Mimi. I've known several Mimi's. They were decent people, they never did anything to make me hate the name. I just hate it.
    I also hate any Shay name. It's weird, but they just make me cringe.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

There's lots of names I dislike, but there are some names I feel I *should* like, but don't. Felicity and Genevieve fall into this category. They seem like names I should like, they fit with other names I like, but (I don't know why) I really just don't like either of them.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I have a really strange dislike for the names Sloane, Imogen and Blythe (I'm sorry to anyone who loves these names. There's NOTHING wrong with liking them. They're just not my personal preference). I don't even understand why I dislike them (I've heard the sort of fit in with other names I like further down my list. I just don't care for them.

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle Elena, Emma Charlotte. Lucy, Tessa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Ainsley, Emerson, Penelope, Imogen, Finn, Asher, Clementine and Rhys. And I will not be able to suppress a major eye-roll if I have to hear about another Niall.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Pearl | Astra Gillian | Hazel Odette
    Rose Mireille | Irene Octavia | Andromeda Neve | Phaedra Delphine

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Eleazar Maximus | Gareth Ryan
    Raphael Abram | Wendell Alder | Shepherd Phoenix