Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Challenge For Even The Most Seasoned!

So, we are back to the drawing board! My husband doesn't really want to use Jameson as a first name and I don't really want to use Merrick as a first name. This morning I saw a post about Will, Jack and Leo and I absolutely just melted. These are the kind of names I am so in love with!!! Classic, strong, sweet boys names! However I might get bored with them just as quickly as my husband over time. So maybe some suggestions of more uncommon names (like Merrick) that can get some of these classic nicknames? I love Finn (but hubby hates all longer forms).

I am just so stuck! We have looked through so many names, book after book, and I feel like almost every name on this website, and we can't agree on any boys names that we just really both love! Some we both like but not love are Kade, Kier, Fisher, and Declan. My husband I think likes hard k sounds. And I like the classic side of these names!

We have both seen so much, we would appreciate the longest list of names you can come up with that you think we may possibly like!

Thanks!

Micah
    Michael
    Andrick
    Brinker
    Cabot
    Oakley
    Max

Will:Willem, Wilhelm, Wilkin (2nd mm of Wilky), Gwilim, Gwillym
    Jack: Johann, Iohannes, Jannick, Janis
    Leo: Leon, Leonidas, Leonius, Leopold, Liupold, Leonard, Leonardo.... there are so many for this one
    & Mike (just for good measure...): Misha, Miho/Mijo, Mikhail, Miguel, Meical, Miska

I also think Anders (Andy), Lysander (Andy), Frederick (Freddy, Rick), Zacharias (Zach), Emmett (Matt), Benedict (Ben), Heathcliff (Heath), and Auberon/Oberon (Ron). Could be great too.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)