Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Do these names suit my surname?

My husband and I have a firm list of favorite names for our baby (unknown gender), but I don't think any of them sound great / roll smoothly of the tongue with my husband's surname, Scott.
    I'm looking for opinions on whether the following names "fit" with that surname, or suggestions of similar first names that would go together.

This is my first baby, so perhaps you can tell I have a bit too much anxiety about the responsibility of naming a new human being!
    I've put our list of boys names in the "Boy Baby Names" forum, so please have a look there and cast your opinion / suggestions.

Thank you!

I think Eva and Daisy sound fine with your surname. Saskia, Anouska and Bijou, are ok, not the best flow, but not the worst. My favorite from your favorites is Eva.

Suggestions:
    Evangeline nn Eva
    Margaret
    Anneliese
    Anastasia
    Annika
    Ava
    Aveline
    Emmaline
    Mariska
    Moira
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

My favorite was Eva too. But my friends name is Eva pronounced AY-Vah, I think that might suit better.

Wow, I feel like the style of these names is a lot different from your boy name list! Again, I think 2 S names is going to sound sort of hissy, so I wouldn't go with Saskia. Daisy is rather charming to me. Eva is a lovely classic, of course. I'm also kind of fond of Bijou, but I don't know how I'd feel about it on a real child.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???

Eva works beautifully, and it's my favorite of your choices.

Saskia Scott is a lot of S. It's easy enough to say, though I'm not trying to say it too quickly. Anouska Scott has two ska/sco sounds right next to each other--that becomes a tongue twister.