Names Searched Right Now:

Thoughts on my few boys names?

My girls list is huge, but I only have a few names I like for boys! I need help thinking of more names/middle names for the ones that don't have any!

Porter Atticus- Porter honors some very very close friends of mine who have always been here for me. Atticus honors my mom, because she is my Atticus Finch.
    Cohen Nathaniel- Nathaniel honors my little brother, I made the mistake of naming him one of my favorite names, so I can't use it as a first name!
    Weston
    Bennett
    Jasper

Here is my girls list, if you wanted a better idea of what my tastes are:Rate/Comment on my names please

Thank you

Porter Atticus- I like this.
    Cohen Nathaniel-Cohen reminds me of Colon it just does...I don't like this name sorry.
    Weston-A Westy in NZ is not a cool thing to be...So that name is out for me too.
    Bennett-I like it-Love Ben too.
    Jasper-I adore Jasper. A long time favourite of mine.
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

You're going to get a strongly negative reaction on Cohen, as it is disrespectful to Jews to use that title as a name. Apart from that, I love Bennett, neutral on Weston, and I dislike Jasper--it just sounds unattractive to me. I suggest Cabot (explorer names are fun), Bastian, Ariston, Ronan, Percy, Jude, Morgan, and Avery.

I like Cohen and Bennett
    Boys
    Spencer|Benjamin|Henry|Declan|Rhys|Grayson|Peter|Q uinn

Girls
    Laura|Charlotte|Caroline|Savannah|Nora|Natalie|Hel ena

Guilty Pleasures
    River|Sawyer|Moss|Barrett|Sky|Archer