Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    The only name that comes to mind is Falco for a boy.

I suppose Remy has a rebellious heart-throb kind of vibe to it, but that's entirely because i associate it with Remy LeBeau.

For girls, I've always thought Artemis had a certain rebelliousness, but not in a law/heart-breaking kind of way...i picture an Artemis as an extremely intelligent, extremely snarky, don't-care-what-you-think-I'm-my-own-person kind of girl, if that makes sense?
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

For a boy, Jagger.

For a girl, Cleo, Tallullah or Delilah.
    Obsessing over names since 1964

@ mimiottawa : Thanks ! I really love Hunter , Wilder , River , Scout & Tempest !!
    @ ameliawilliams : Thanks you !! I have the same feeling with you for Remy ( only as a nn ) & espessially for Artemis !! Such a rebellious name !!
    @ missmolly : Thanks !! i LOVE Jagger ( only on a girl thought ) , Cleo & i kinda like Delilah .
    @ seraares : Thank you !!! I LOVE Axel , Grey , Ryan ( love this on a girl ) , Copper ( i never thought about that !! ) , Lyra , Skye , River & Daenerys !!

Thank you all again !!
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

a girl : Wolf/Warrior Elizabeth
    A boy : Wolf Niklaus.