Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

6 days to go....help me build a new list!

UPDATE: FROM all the awesome ideas, including some of my own, he has sort of agreed to add ONE name: Eliza. What do you think? Yes? No? Gives you another idea? I've posted his response to some names in the messages area. Ok, two names, Belle being the other.

I've posted a poll and two questions on this forum, just to arrive at another question. (Dear baby, I cannot wait until you are on the outside and give mom "some" of her brain and sanity back.) We had chiseled our list down, but I'm not sold. I hope you are all not sick of my posts, and I have to say that the people on this forum have helped me more with a name search than anyone or anything in the past nine months. Thank you!

Can you please help me add some names to a new list to present to my VERY difficult husband? I think it might be hard to find names he has not already shot down, but perhaps a second visit to a cast aside name is what we need.

In the running (would like to add to this list):
    Evangeline
    Eva
    Lila or Layla - husband prefers Lila

My favorites that he will NOT consider, EVER: Aria, Aven, Lorelei, Vivian, Violet, Vivian, Stella, Keeva
    His favorites that I don't like: Sydney, Teegan, Eden

Sibling: Noah Surname: Riley
    Middles: Would like to use June as an honor name, Noelle or Annelise as other options

What he says: my suggestions are names "no one has ever heard before" or he says they make him think of a realtive, a commerical or something completly odd. OR "that sounds like a boys name" - i hear this ALOT. any name that ends in -line he says makes him think of maybeline
    What I like: out of the top 10, unique but not made up, strong and lovely
    Last edited by godde8ss; August 27th, 2013 at 03:28 PM.

I LOVE the names in the running! Evangeline and Layla are my favorites. Off your list, I also love Lorelei, Vivian, Violet and Stella. I like Eden on his list.

Thoughts:
    Madeleine
    Gwendolyn
    Willow
    Emmeline
    Octavia
    Aurelia
    Isla
    Miranda

Good luck!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Of the names an your list, I like Lila the best. Lila June Riley is lovely. I also really like June Noelle Riley.

Noah and June sound great together.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I like the sound of Lila June as well, I think it goes great with Noah too. From your list I love Stella and Violet. Maybe Adelaide could be an alternative to Sydney (both Aussie cities)

Other suggestions:
    Luna
    Gemma
    Zoe
    Lilac - alternative to Lila, but staying with the colour theme and feel of Violet?