Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Alice would be my choice
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I honestly like Violet the best. I think it sounds best with your sibset.
    I think for the aesthetics Alice looks the best as it has the 'A'.
    But I like Ava, Asher and Violet.

Alice is very sweet and pretty! Simple and demure, but regal and elegant. I think of Queen Victoria's daughter Princess Alice. I find Violet too harsh and grating, though I know it's a Nameberry favourite. I personally wouldn't do three A names under most circumstances, but if this really is your favourite name it's better to use it than to pick something you like less for a better sibset.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Alice is one of my favorite names, and I like how it fits with the 'A' theme. Violet always reminds me of 'violent' but I think it goes better with Ava and Asher since they are on the trendy side. I still choose Alice though.

Not even because I'm biased, as I have 4, soon to be 5 kids with an A name.. I really love Alice.

We're actually using the beginning letters, -Ali- to honor my husband's grandmother that just passed in Dec of last year.
    I would have used the actual name Alice, but I didn't feel like it fit with our other children's names well.

The only problem I've had with the A theme, is I have to go through the list of names when someone is in trouble.. lol. Not even just
    because of the A names I'm sure, but that I have so many children and I get little to no sleep.