Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Alice or Violet?

I'm debating on Alice or Violet at the moment. I also really like Eloise, but I'm not sure if it sounds the best with my other two kids: Ava and Asher.

I love classic, vintage names. I've never met an Alice, Violet, or Eloise in my area, so all seem fresh. I want one that fits well with my other kids's names, but is a great stand alone as well.

Alice is my favorite of the three. I would only worry that you might be setting yourself up for an "A" theme if you go with this name. This might not bother you at all - I just wanted to point it out in case it would. I think Violet and Eloise both sound good with Ava and Asher. Between the two, I like Violet a little better but they are both lovely.

This is definitely my last child. I've wondered if it sounds too cheesy to have all 3 start with an A. I really love A names though, and it seems that's what I'm drawn to!

Alice is my favorite by far.
    Always changing...
    Alberta . Hester . Sigrid . Frida . Edwina . Margery . Noelle
    Fergus . Edgar . Gregor . Reuben . Angus . Lucius

I really like both, but I think Alice goes the best. It sticks to the A theme that you have going (intentional or not) but each child has their own sound.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction