Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:45 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Gwyneth, Violet "Letty" and Gwendolen "Wendy" are beyond fantastic, I like them for you.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl RamonaTheodoraEmmeline Twila Phoebe
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

I just watched 'Great Gatsby', so Daisy does seem charismatic and sweet, if a bit tragic, too Did you read the Little Women books? I believe the oldest sister had twins at the end, a boy and girl, and named them Demi and Daisy, which I always thought was great! (Demi was named the same name as the dad, and then they called him Demi, which was so cute till Demi Moore came along...sigh!). Anyways - it's great your system is working so well! Funny that your husband's list is almost like your list in reverse, and vice versa. Seems you may end up at your compromise name (from what I can tell) - Violet! I do think Violet, Scarlett, and all the Gwen variant names will likely be gaining more and more in popularity over the next few years. I know several under-5's of each! I do love Wendy as a nn for Gwenyth, though. My favorite is still Amaryllis, nn Rilla! I just love that and think it fits wonderfully with your other kiddos!

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:45 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I knew a quite remarkable lady named Margriet (pronounced just like Marguerite)....I also like Maigretta (which maybe I made up, or maybe it's real..I don't know, but I like it!). I have also read somewhere, (don't remember where) that some member of royalty was Adelaida....I really do like Daisy a lot, but I see why you would want a longer name. Joely Richardson's daughter is named Daisy, and I always thought that family had lovely names all around....Anyway - if Daisy is your compromise name, I like it And the Rilla thing - Uff! I still love it, though