Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:42 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

...Continued from the post above...
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:42 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

What about Zafrina? I know its kind of off the wall, but I was just sitting here reading through your updates and as I saw Serafina, this one just popped into my head. Annnnnnd, you could use the nn Fia.

Just a passing thought.

Anyways, I thought Rose was... Snore? I love the nn Rosie, though berries seem divided on that one.

I like Sunday nn Daisy. I dont know why. Random names are just swimming around in my head. Has someone suggested Sunniva?

I love Willow, its just so breezy. Before this thread, I just sort of liked it, but all of the imagery has just made me fall in love with it. If Sessha doesnt quit adding names to my never ending list i dont know what Im gonna do. How does she come up with this stuff? Scarlett nn Star? I adore it. Your thread is adding to my list lol.

Iverine is cute, but dont you have a peregrine? Its a tad matchy. If im confusing you with someone else im soooooo sorry. Its very late, and Im exhausted.

I like Magnolia more than Magdalene. Its just so fresh. Magnolia. Beautiful flowers and a beautiful name. All sunshine and warmth.

Couldnt Winter nn Wendy/Windy work, or is that just plain weird? *sigh*

Gwen is so spunky. Definitely has the cool factor. I think Gwen is fiery and fiesty.

Has someone suggested Soraya? Sora is close to Zora.

River is cute, but in a way I find it a bit masculine. Idk why.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

Aww, Rhia! You say such sweet things, haha.

Sarah, I will have you know I have gotten WAY too sucked into this thread. I keep refreshing the page because I wanna know what happeeeeeennnnnssss!!!!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

Oh, Sarah, you've got some lovely ones here! My favorites from updated list are Magnolia, Wendy, Daisy and River. And Gwyneth! What is wrong with Paltrow? She is nice and I enjoy her acting, by the way! Also, I really like Sessha's idea of Adelaide nn Daisy. Two great name in one!
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!