Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Ondine <3

Linky-link here if you get ahold of the knights one! I'd love to troll through it again!
    Mama to Belle & Pip
    Wife, mother, farmer, friend and doula.

Wow! You have had some fantastic suggestions!!! Gorgeous combos, thrown out there! I am not sure I can add anything... I will say, I too adore Willow for you, and Josephine (Nick Name, Josie) is just so perfect!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I don't have time to reply properly to everyone at the moment but is this the link we were looking for?? Seems to be only gents...I was thinking there was one with ladies too? Ahhhh someone help preggo brain here! Of Knights and Heroes... and the Rest of the Gang
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

This the one?

EDIT:

I also arranged them into lists: Battle Maidens, Enchantresses and Ladies Fair.
    Last edited by ottilie; August 27th, 2013 at 01:21 PM.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Quote Originally Posted by rhiatayler View Post
    Ooh sessha always comes up with good stuff. Rapunzel is cute, and super cool, and princessy without being frilly. And it does lend itself to even cooler nicknames. Plus even though its a little out there, EVERYONE knows how to pronounce it. I think i may have a new name crush. Lol. See what you do sessh? My list is already miles long
    Ahaha, I don't know whether to say thank you or apologize! So I'll just say glad I could help inspire you ^_^ Your avatar is swoonworthy, btw!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____ ~ Tobias _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu