Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Calla
    Lorna
    Lena or Lina
    Reina/Reyna
    Brigitta
    Bridget
    Winter nn Winnie

(I can't remember which letters were off the table for you.)
    Last edited by ana106; August 28th, 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Forgot to say that I love Wendy and like magdelene...but love Magdalena. Aso, as anyone mentioned...or have you thought about the nn Wendy or Winnie for some of the Gwen____ names you are considering?
    Last edited by ana106; August 28th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Hey, Sara. Thought id come back and try yet again, im a glutton for punishment. Lol.

Thessaly is pn just like it looks. thess-uh-lee

Willow: I love the name Willow. Weeping willow trees are beautiful, and tts obviously what I see when picturing this. Then nn choices are a downside, but lolo is cute for a little girl.

Scarlett: Scarlett is very classy to me. I love it. The nn Lettie is an adorable plus.

Violet: One of my favorite flower names, but maybe a little bit popular. Nn lettie can come from this too. Also like nn Vivi.

Daisy: I think youre right about it being too cutesy. Especially as a full name. I do like it as a nn though. It can come from Margaret or Marguerite which isnt everyones cup of tea. Ive also been toying around with Dahlia (day-lee-uh) nn Daisy.

Iverine: This is really unusual and pretty. I love that it has personal signifigance to you, and Iva is a really cute nn. Ivy would be a cute nn too.

Gwyneth: Definitely the most simple of the Gwen names. I really like it. It has a very woodsy feel to me for some reason. I see forest floors, and miles of trees.

Roxanne: This one is spunky and feminine at the same time. Rose would be an adorable nn, never thought of that. I like Roxanna too.

Rose: Boring I know. What about Rosalie or Rosalind, Rosaria, or Rosamund, Rosalie, or Rosaline... Lily-Rose? Maybe too floral. Hmm.

Amaryllis: Yes this was what i meant in my pp. I use my phone to post 90% of the time, so not only does it take forever, but typos are inevitable , and spell checking all of it tires me out. Lol. But i still take the time to post. Anyways back to Amaryllis. I love the meaning. Its so great. Who wouldnt want such a sparkly name? Rilla is a cutr nn, but im sure milla, or mella, or millie, or mari isnt too much of a stretch.

Lydia: Im never quite sure about this one either. It has revisited my list a few times only for me to decide i dont love it. Is it lovely? Quite. But, its just so.... Snore.

Zora: So your hubby likes Zora but not Cora or Nora... What about Laura? Or Zara. I like Zahara! And Zoria. Zora is a nice name, but I do think I prefer the softer Zara. Although Zora is very kick-butt, and spunky.

Magdalene: I like it. Magda or Maggie are cute nn. I like Magdalena as well.

Magnolia: I adore Magnolia. My SO has a no flower names thing going on which breaks my heart. Mia is a very sweet nn, i had never thought of that. I really like Nola and Noli too.

Lilac: Nn lila?

Wendy: nms. I do see the appeal though. For a second I pondered Wanda and then decided i didnt love it. Wendy Angela Moira was wendy from peter pan

Fiora: I love Fiora and Fia is super cute. I love Fiorella too but that may be too out there for you.

Seraphina: I have to admit i find it a bit frilly, but it is lovely, and i do like the meaning.

Ffion: I may be the only berry who doesnt know how to pn this. Kind of embarassing lol. If its like fee-own, i dont like it.

Nadia: I picture snowflakes falling, and icicles forming, and erything lovely about winter.

River: Seems like the odd one out, but I really like it. Not as much as some of the others on your list though.

Ottilie: Aphrodite is so amazing and spectacular, im not sure Wendy could hold her own as a sister. Peter pan is great though and Im sure any little girl would be delighted.
    Emilia Isabel Claire•Nahla Anjali Rose
    Liliana Tallulah Grace•Ivy Emilia Pearl

Elijah Leon Delaine•Micah Isaac James
    Delaine Legrande Wilder•Silas John Paul

Carson•Israel•Rowan•Abram•Leland

Annesley•Indira•Sienna•Luna•Scarlett

Shenandoah, Edelweiss, Quinn, Aurora, Liberty, Marigold, Livny, Dulcinea, Beatrix, or just about any variation on Peggy or Jean.

Willow – Like it.
    Scarlett – NN Lettie is cute
    Violet – I like this one better than Scarlett. When I say Violet Tanner or Violet Thomas I don't see a problem with the double "T" sound.
    Daisy – Too cutesy for me.
    Iverine – Not sure of pronunciation.
    GwenythLove it!
    Roxanne – It's okay.
    Rose – I don't find this boring at all. I think it's beautiful and when I met a Rose I always have a little crush on the beauty of her name. I have a Rosa in the family so I can't use it.
    Amaryllis – Like Azalea or Azelie much better if you are talking flower names.
    LydiaLove it!
    Zora - Love it!
    MagdaleneLove it!
    Magnolia – NMS
    Lilac – Like Lila and Lavender a lot better.
    Wendy – Okay
    Fiora – Okay but I prefer Fiona
    SerafinaLove it or Seraphine.
    Ffion – NMS
    NadiaLove it!
    River – Okay

Alternatives
    Rose: Anna-Rose instead of Roseanne. It's a double barrel named but I like it a lot better. Rosalie is also a favorite Rose name of mine.
    Lydia: Liana, Livia, Lisette, Lyra, Livana, Liviana,
    Lilac: Laelia, Lila, Liliosa, Lilla, Lilith
    Flower Names: Azalea, Azelie, Calla, Aster, Linnea, Zinnia
    Zora: Zinnia, Zada, Zadie, Zena, Zanna, Zea, Zelia, Zosia, Zoe
    Fia: Josephine or Josephina nn Fia or Fianna
    Roxanne: Arianne
    Noemi
    Adelie
    Mira
    Sela
    Prue
    Mairi
    Marin/Maren/Mirren
    Ilia
    Corinne
    Winnie
    Arlise
    Myra
    Adair
    My little man O.P. arrived 6/15

Maeve Noelle-Violet Anneliese-Arianne Lily-Grace Elowen-Claire Juniper-Eve Mirabel-Faye Annabel-Lucy Violet-Ella Ruby-Anneliese Piper

Finn Jameson-Jack Emerson-Emmett Parker-Colin Archer-Rhys Daniel-Cormac Reid-Henry Dean-Miles Donovan-Cody James-Lucas Fox

As a J.M. Barrie fan, I am glad to see that Wendy is growing on you! I think it makes some gorgeous combos with a few of your favorite names:

Wendy Magdalene
    Wendy Magnolia
    Wendy Beatrix

I think I suggested Thessaly awhile ago, but since I saw it discussed by others on this thread more recently, I'm going to again cast my vote for it!

Thessaly Willow
    Thessaly Violet
    Thessaly Quinn

Have you considered Piper? I think it's got a bit of a punch like some of the names you've liked, and it's the right amount of "cute" that it doesn't require a "cute nickname" but also will grow up well.

Piper Magdalene
    Piper Iverine

etc.

Lastly, don't give up on Zinnia! It is such a darling name. Of flower names, it would definitely be my first name pick. Even with your other Z name, Z names are so cool that I don't think that would stop me!

Zinnia Gwyneth
    Zinnia Beatrix
    Zinnia River
    Winter, Phoebe, Gray, Juniper
    Fraser, Fisher, Arthur, Birch