Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Calla
    Lorna
    Lena or Lina
    Reina/Reyna
    Brigitta
    Bridget
    Winter nn Winnie

(I can't remember which letters were off the table for you.)
    Last edited by ana106; August 28th, 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Forgot to say that I love Wendy and like magdelene...but love Magdalena. Aso, as anyone mentioned...or have you thought about the nn Wendy or Winnie for some of the Gwen____ names you are considering?
    Last edited by ana106; August 28th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Hey, Sara. Thought id come back and try yet again, im a glutton for punishment. Lol.

Thessaly is pn just like it looks. thess-uh-lee

Willow: I love the name Willow. Weeping willow trees are beautiful, and tts obviously what I see when picturing this. Then nn choices are a downside, but lolo is cute for a little girl.

Scarlett: Scarlett is very classy to me. I love it. The nn Lettie is an adorable plus.

Violet: One of my favorite flower names, but maybe a little bit popular. Nn lettie can come from this too. Also like nn Vivi.

Daisy: I think youre right about it being too cutesy. Especially as a full name. I do like it as a nn though. It can come from Margaret or Marguerite which isnt everyones cup of tea. Ive also been toying around with Dahlia (day-lee-uh) nn Daisy.

Iverine: This is really unusual and pretty. I love that it has personal signifigance to you, and Iva is a really cute nn. Ivy would be a cute nn too.

Gwyneth: Definitely the most simple of the Gwen names. I really like it. It has a very woodsy feel to me for some reason. I see forest floors, and miles of trees.

Roxanne: This one is spunky and feminine at the same time. Rose would be an adorable nn, never thought of that. I like Roxanna too.

Rose: Boring I know. What about Rosalie or Rosalind, Rosaria, or Rosamund, Rosalie, or Rosaline... Lily-Rose? Maybe too floral. Hmm.

Amaryllis: Yes this was what i meant in my pp. I use my phone to post 90% of the time, so not only does it take forever, but typos are inevitable , and spell checking all of it tires me out. Lol. But i still take the time to post. Anyways back to Amaryllis. I love the meaning. Its so great. Who wouldnt want such a sparkly name? Rilla is a cutr nn, but im sure milla, or mella, or millie, or mari isnt too much of a stretch.

Lydia: Im never quite sure about this one either. It has revisited my list a few times only for me to decide i dont love it. Is it lovely? Quite. But, its just so.... Snore.

Zora: So your hubby likes Zora but not Cora or Nora... What about Laura? Or Zara. I like Zahara! And Zoria. Zora is a nice name, but I do think I prefer the softer Zara. Although Zora is very kick-butt, and spunky.

Magdalene: I like it. Magda or Maggie are cute nn. I like Magdalena as well.

Magnolia: I adore Magnolia. My SO has a no flower names thing going on which breaks my heart. Mia is a very sweet nn, i had never thought of that. I really like Nola and Noli too.

Lilac: Nn lila?

Wendy: nms. I do see the appeal though. For a second I pondered Wanda and then decided i didnt love it. Wendy Angela Moira was wendy from peter pan

Fiora: I love Fiora and Fia is super cute. I love Fiorella too but that may be too out there for you.

Seraphina: I have to admit i find it a bit frilly, but it is lovely, and i do like the meaning.

Ffion: I may be the only berry who doesnt know how to pn this. Kind of embarassing lol. If its like fee-own, i dont like it.

Nadia: I picture snowflakes falling, and icicles forming, and erything lovely about winter.

River: Seems like the odd one out, but I really like it. Not as much as some of the others on your list though.

Ottilie: Aphrodite is so amazing and spectacular, im not sure Wendy could hold her own as a sister. Peter pan is great though and Im sure any little girl would be delighted.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

Shenandoah, Edelweiss, Quinn, Aurora, Liberty, Marigold, Livny, Dulcinea, Beatrix, or just about any variation on Peggy or Jean.

Willow – Like it.
    Scarlett – NN Lettie is cute
    Violet – I like this one better than Scarlett. When I say Violet Tanner or Violet Thomas I don't see a problem with the double "T" sound.
    Daisy – Too cutesy for me.
    Iverine – Not sure of pronunciation.
    GwenythLove it!
    Roxanne – It's okay.
    Rose – I don't find this boring at all. I think it's beautiful and when I met a Rose I always have a little crush on the beauty of her name. I have a Rosa in the family so I can't use it.
    Amaryllis – Like Azalea or Azelie much better if you are talking flower names.
    LydiaLove it!
    Zora - Love it!
    MagdaleneLove it!
    Magnolia – NMS
    Lilac – Like Lila and Lavender a lot better.
    Wendy – Okay
    Fiora – Okay but I prefer Fiona
    SerafinaLove it or Seraphine.
    Ffion – NMS
    NadiaLove it!
    River – Okay

Alternatives
    Rose: Anna-Rose instead of Roseanne. It's a double barrel named but I like it a lot better. Rosalie is also a favorite Rose name of mine.
    Lydia: Liana, Livia, Lisette, Lyra, Livana, Liviana,
    Lilac: Laelia, Lila, Liliosa, Lilla, Lilith
    Flower Names: Azalea, Azelie, Calla, Aster, Linnea, Zinnia
    Zora: Zinnia, Zada, Zadie, Zena, Zanna, Zea, Zelia, Zosia, Zoe
    Fia: Josephine or Josephina nn Fia or Fianna
    Roxanne: Arianne
    Noemi
    Adelie
    Mira
    Sela
    Prue
    Mairi
    Marin/Maren/Mirren
    Ilia
    Corinne
    Winnie
    Arlise
    Myra
    Adair
    Expecting #1 June 2015
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Freya-Anna-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Cosima-Elowen-Lena-Anya-Faye-Corinne-Piper-Violet-Cleo-Nina-Zara

Rhys-Cillian-Ronan-Declan-Griffin-Finn-Sean-Owen-Miles-Lorcan-Graham-Kai-Jack-Ian-Cullen-Emmett-Lucas-Cormac-Archer-George-Alexander

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea

As a J.M. Barrie fan, I am glad to see that Wendy is growing on you! I think it makes some gorgeous combos with a few of your favorite names:

Wendy Magdalene
    Wendy Magnolia
    Wendy Beatrix

I think I suggested Thessaly awhile ago, but since I saw it discussed by others on this thread more recently, I'm going to again cast my vote for it!

Thessaly Willow
    Thessaly Violet
    Thessaly Quinn

Have you considered Piper? I think it's got a bit of a punch like some of the names you've liked, and it's the right amount of "cute" that it doesn't require a "cute nickname" but also will grow up well.

Piper Magdalene
    Piper Iverine

etc.

Lastly, don't give up on Zinnia! It is such a darling name. Of flower names, it would definitely be my first name pick. Even with your other Z name, Z names are so cool that I don't think that would stop me!

Zinnia Gwyneth
    Zinnia Beatrix
    Zinnia River
    Phoebe Gail, Maxie Juniper
    Arthur Ryan, Roscoe Gray