Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepysessha View Post
    Ahaha, I don't know whether to say thank you or apologize! So I'll just say glad I could help inspire you ^_^ Your avatar is swoonworthy, btw!
    Thanks, so is yours. C:
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:41 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Okay, a few more C names just in case they haven't yet been suggested or thought of:

Calantha
    Calandra
    Corinna
    Camille

And these are sort of random:
    Avis
    Greta
    Gretel (love this one with Eve actually . . .)
    Edwina (I'm almost sure this has been offered up as a way to get to Gwen, but just in case it hasn't . . .)

Also wanted to say that Willow is really lovely and I hope it can be a bit of a relief that you have one good name that overlaps your and husband's lists. Though of course I understand the impulse to keep searching!

I love Gretel too! It's my twin sister's name actually I think it's beautiful in your sibset!

Ffion Willow sounds nice.
    So does
    Willow Ffion

I have both names in my family actually:
    Ffion Doro And Erin Willow are amongst my cousins' unusually named children.
    Ffion isn't all that popular although its a beautiful sound and everyone I mention it to says 'oh I love that' and no one questions the Ff - it's just welsh and that's normal in the UK. I'd go for Ffion Willow personally.
    F: Esmé, Willow, Daisy, Mathilde, Alice, Tessa, Violet, Evelyn, Beatrix, Rosalie, Amelie, Arya, Julia, Maya, Caitlyn, Clementine.
    M: Gabriel, Noah, Ivo, Benjamin, William, Alfred, Sasha, Jacob, George, Eliot, Tristan, Oliver, Louie, Lucas, Dylan, Vincent.