Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What would you name Nora Cathleen's brother?

If you see in my signature, I have a lot of "favorites" for boys, but to be perfectly honest, most of them I just like more than love. I feel like I've scoured all the names in existence and these are the ones I like best, but none of them really feel like they could potentially be "the one." I'd say the "top 5" would be...

Declan
    Miles
    Dean
    John
    Finn

What would YOU name Nora's brother? It doesn't have to be from my list of names; in fact, if something else popped into your head, by all means share it!

FYI: Middle name would either be James or Jameson to honor family. Last name starts with "El" and ends with a 'T' so as much as I love names like Elliot or Everett, they sound absurd with our last name.
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Miles (Milo). Dean. Euan. Ronan. Dexter (Dex). John (Johnny). Max. Griffin/Finn. Reid.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Mary. Piper. Josephine (Josie). Iris. Margot. Sylvie. Edith (Edie).

I like Declan James! Such a sturdy, handsome combo, and it goes wonderfully with Nora Cathleen. I also adore Miles and Dean, but I don't think they flow quite as well with James/Jameson.

I love Nora Cathleen. I find Cathleen to be so underused. All of your names are really fantastic with Nora. I like James as a first name best with Nora. It just has the same feel to me. I also like Declan James, John, and Finn. Well, basically, I just relisted your names. Sorry I can't be more helpful. My vote is James Declan.

I would definitely go with an Irish name. From your list, my favorites are Declan James and Finn Jameson.

Other names I like with Nora:

Brian James
    Fergus Jameson
    Hugh James
    Kevin James
    Liam James
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I actually love James as a first name, but it's my husband's name, his grandfather's name, my uncle's name, and two of my cousins' names. None of them actually go by James (either Jim, Jimmy or J.R.), but my husband HATES James and said he'd end up calling him Jim or Jimmy. Not only am I not a big fan of Jim or Jimmy, it'd just be way too much (and confusing) in our family! I figure at least if I use it as a middle name, it'll maintain itself and not be shortened to Jim!
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Miles (Milo). Dean. Euan. Ronan. Dexter (Dex). John (Johnny). Max. Griffin/Finn. Reid.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Mary. Piper. Josephine (Josie). Iris. Margot. Sylvie. Edith (Edie).