View Poll Results: Juliet or Juliette as middle name

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anna Juliet

17 65.38%
  • Anna Juliette

9 34.62%

Juliet or Juliette as middle name

One of our front runners for dd2 is Anna Juliet/Juliette. I prefer the Juliet spelling while my husband prefers the Juliette spelling. I realize there is probably a pronunciation difference too. Opinions on which one is better and which one goes with Anna better? Thanks!

Hmm...split 50/50. I guess it doesn't matter that much. Just don't want to give her extra letters if she doesn't need them. I'm trying to find a more convincing reason to explain to my husband though. Anyone know of a better reason?

I think Anna Juliet is best. I pronounce them both the same, but I feel that the less-frilly Juliet fits perfectly with the simple yet beautiful Anna. They just seem to compliment each other better.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Quote Originally Posted by namelover77 View Post
    I think Anna Juliet is best. I pronounce them both the same, but I feel that the less-frilly Juliet fits perfectly with the simple yet beautiful Anna. They just seem to compliment each other better.
    Thank you! That's a good explanation. I feel like the Juliet version just looks better with Anna too.