Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This or that?

This or that?

Clara Deborah

or

Vivian Deborah?

Which of these do you like better? Any suggestions for other names based on these name styles? Our last name is one syllable, so I would like the first name to be at least two syllables
    Proud Mama to Levi 8/21/10 and Eva 12/5/12

My favourite is Vivian.

I think the flow of Clara Deborah is just odd due to Clara's ending with 'ah' colliding with Deborah's ending of 'ah' with my accent the flow is unnatural. Whereas Vivian Deborah has a natural flow the ending of 'ian' flows smoothly with Deborah's 'ah' creating a gorgeous combination.

Vivian Deborah is great! I also like Clara Vivian or Vivian Clara!
    "Maybe okay will be our always."
    -Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars

Girls: Johanna Catherine | Iris Jane | Darcy Claire | Aubrey Anne | Minnie Eleanor |
    Boys: Benjamin Augustus | Mason James | Shane Carson | Darren Justin | Will Cameron |

Vivian Deborah flows better.

Other names you may like:
    Susannah
    Beatrice
    Matilda
    Sarah
    Josephine
    Hosannah
    Miriam
    Leona
    Eleanor
    Katherine
    Clementine
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

Vivian Deborah has the better flow, I like the name better than Clara and I think Levi, Eva and Vivian are great as siblings. Love the V link without it being too matchy.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George