Names Searched Right Now:

Rare first name to go with Elizabeth

Hi Berries!
    I'm not expecting any time soon (my parents would not like baby news for a few years!), but because I like to have things planned out in advance, was wondering if I could have some help finding a timeless, rare name to go with the middle name Elizabeth. Elizabeth is a family name, so it would definitely be in the middle spot, but I haven't found a first name I love to go with it! It's probably because I'm too picky! I like names which are no longer than three syllables as my boyfriend's surname is very long, that are not in the top 1000, and I am not into any word, made up or unisex names. Also, I would like the name to end with the letter 'a', and the name does necessary need to have a nickname associated with it.
    One last thing - my name is Petrea (Peh-TREE-ah) Elizabeth, so I'd like a name that sounds nice with Petrea (:

Names I have liked:
    Chara (Char-a)
    Nara
    Eleanora
    Eila

Thanks so much Berries!!!!!
    Xx

How about Carolina? Also, Georgiana would work ...

Petrea is a very interesting name, I like it. As for names that you may like to go with mn Elizabeth, here are some suggestions:

Anastasia
    Athena
    Aurora
    Moira
    Samara
    Nerissa
    Illyria
    Ophelia
    Isadora
    Pandora
    Cambria
    Kerensa
    Caterina
    Adalia
    Senara
    Callista
    Oriana
    Hespera
    Rowena
    Octavia
    Tatiana
    Soraya
    Estella
    Mirabella
    Cosima
    Cornelia
    Arietta
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

Not expecting, just planning and building lists!