Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lightbulb Help with middles, please?

Hi everyone! I'm newly pregnant with our 3rd and final child, yet already obsessing over names. DH doesn't really want to talk about it yet, but I'm feeling more pressure this time around because we are not planning to find out the sex. Therefore, I'll need not one but two "THE names" picked out. I feel like I'm pretty set on first names (and DH likes them too), but I need some help from the Berries on middles. So here's my names and some combos I had picked out, but I'm not sure if any of them are "the one":

Silas Finnegan (This would totally be the one for me, except for some reason DH thinks the name Finnegan is funny, so I guess that's probably out.)
    Silas Xavier (Does this sound super extremely Catholic? Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Sylvie Pearl (my name is Megan, meaning "pearl", so I thought that'd be kinda cool...)
    Sylvie Matilda (found St. Mathilda waaaay back in my family tree, plus both our mothers' names end in -da)

Other than that, I got nothin'. Berries?
    ☮&❤,
    Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & #3 due April 2014

~*Sylvie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Eulalie, Aimee, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Celia*~
    ~*Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier*~

First, Silas and Sylvie are both nice fns and work well with Fiona and Michael. I like Silas Xavier and Sylvie Pearl best. Some other possibilities:

Silas Evander
    Silas George
    Silas Rowland
    Silas Bennett

Sylvie Jane
    Sylvie Margot
    Sylvie Caroline
    Sylvie Helen

I like Sylvie Pearl (especially with the meaning)
    The only suggestion is I always liked the name Perla (spanish version of Pearl) more than Pearl so maybe Sylvie Perla?
    If not I'd definitely go with Pearl.

I like Silas Finnegan but I'm not too fond of Silas Xavier (I agree it does sound like a name from an uber religious family... nothing wrong with that though).
    Silas Leon? (saw in your names you like Lionel)

Other suggestions for Silas:
    Silas Donovan
    Silas Julian
    Silas Augustin
    Silas Gabriel
    Silas Tiernan
    Silas Everett
    Silas Remington

I really like Sylvie Pearl!
    Looking at your name list, I also like Sylvie Xaviera.

Thanks for the responses! Glad Sylvie Pearl seems to be liked. I think we have a winner! Now for the Silas combo... Nothing is really speaking to me the way Silas Finnegan does. *sigh* Plenty of time still. More suggestions very welcome!
    ☮&❤,
    Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & #3 due April 2014

~*Sylvie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Eulalie, Aimee, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Celia*~
    ~*Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier*~