Names Searched Right Now:

Preppy Girl Names?

I cant find a girl name that I absolutely love so I went through my boy list looking for a style or pattern and the only thing I noticed was that most have a preppy feel to them. Maybe I'll like preppy girl names?

Boy favorites:
    Spencer
    Sawyer
    Asher/Archer
    Graham
    Benjamin
    Rhys
    Henry
    Boys
    Spencer|Benjamin|Henry|Declan|Rhys|Grayson|Peter|Q uinn

Girls
    Laura|Charlotte|Caroline|Savannah|Nora|Natalie|Hil lary

Guilty Pleasures
    River|Sawyer|Moss|Barrett|Sky|Archer

|Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

Hmm. For me "preppy" means different things in terms of girl names. There are the new generation of more unisex names and there are the more classic/feminine names that many of the girls I knew in college who hailed from prep-school had.

Preppy Modern:
    Adrienne
    Avery
    Barclay
    Bailey
    Bronwyn
    Emerson
    Elodie
    Greer
    Hadley
    Harper
    Paget
    Parker
    Piper
    Quinn
    Sailor
    Sawyer
    Sloan

Classic/Feminine:
    Catherine
    Charlotte
    Claire/Clara
    Francesca
    Eleanor
    Helen/Helena
    Jane
    Vivian

If you want to be truly "preppy" take a family name (preferably an old and unused last name) and use it as a first name. I know a ton of people with really interesting names that turned out to be family surnames two or three generations ago. Girls named Dudley, Seaton, Flynn, etc.