Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fleur Seraphina

31 44.29%
  • Cassia Primrose

39 55.71%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love both names! I chose Cassia Primrose because I LOVE both the names, but I do think Fleur Seraphina flows slightly better

I give the first name about 10 times more weight than the middle name, because it gets used so much more.

Therefore, I voted for Cassia, which I love. I think Fleur has a really unappealing sound.

I like Fleur Seraphina.
    Sorry for mistakes, I am foreigner.
    If you like unusual and remarkable names, use them!
    Freya Romilly/ Melody Elysia/ Belle Seraphina/ Eva Melisande/ Elodie Sunniva
    Leon Percival/ Tristan Wulfric/ Magnus Oberon/ Finn Beowulf/ Arthur Peregrine

While I like both names, I vastly prefer Cassia. I feel like it has more strength to it, while Fleur just kind of fades away....like Cassia is a heroine of a novel and Fleur would be the delicate, pretentious girl that people root against. Plus, I wouldn't want to have a name that started with the sound "flu."

I think Cassia also goes much, much better with Eli.

I love both combinations so much it is difficult to decide. Fleur Seraphina has a very sophisticated vintage feel to it, while Cassia Primrose is fun and spunky but I'm not sure if it has that vintage feel I'm looking for!

Oh gosh I don't think I will ever decide!