Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks for the responses so far everyone! I just wanted to clarify - I don't need the nicknames to be double like Nora Cate so it doesn't need to be a focus for me.
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Miles (Milo). Dean. Euan. Ronan. Dexter (Dex). John (Johnny). Max. Finn. Reid.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Mary. Piper. Josephine (Josie). Iris. Margot. Sylvie. Edith (Edie).

Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I first just want to say that I think that Nora Cathleen is an absolute stunning name!
    Anyways, onto your list of names...
    I would say that my favorite of your list is Gwyneth Eliza. I love the name Gwyneth, but I may be biased because my own daughter's name is Gwyneth lol
    In addition to that lovely name, I also like Margot Elizabeth, Bronwen Elise, Greta Josephine and Vivien Blaire.
    Good luck with finding that perfect name! I'm on a similar search myself for the perfect sibling names for Gwyneth

Nora Cathleen and Greta Josephine are swoon worthy!
    I also love Margot, Daphne and Lydia with sister Nora.
    Nora is my long time name love, so I can't wait to see what you pick!
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus