Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the quick replies!! We like Cadence because my husband is very musical and all the other musical type names aren't to our taste. We don't really like Harmony, Lyric, Allegra, or Calliope (well, we like Calliope, but think Nova Calliope is too much for a name). I do like the idea of a more traditional/normal middle name, but haven't found one that tickles me quite the right way yet.

We actually really like repeating sounds, so Ivy Violet works for us. But.....I still like Nova best. Husband likes Raina best right now, but it doesn't "feel" right to me.

I never thought of Cadence as being harsh or unisex. To me, it's always been a girls name- maybe that's because I know a little girl named Kadence who goes by Kadie. We like the "C" spelling better, though. I'm not totally stuck on it as a middle name, though!

I like Nova Cadence. It has a feminine feel without being to frilly. I really like Raina Cadence too. It's beautiful and has a magical, mystical feel. U have beautiful name choices. I don't think you need to worry about people thinking their odd.
    Mommy to: Samuel Elliot ~5/4/10~
    Lydia Jane ~9/15/13~

I actually prefer Nova Calliope to Nova Cadence! Calliope is also known to be a Greek goddess so that automatically makes me relate it to a more classy, feminine place.

Have you considered using a name of a favorite musician/singer/composer?
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Griffin (Finn). Euan. John (Johnny).

Sylvie. Iris. Gwyneth (Gwen). Daphne (Effie). Piper.

I also think Raina Calliope is absolutely stunning!
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Griffin (Finn). Euan. John (Johnny).

Sylvie. Iris. Gwyneth (Gwen). Daphne (Effie). Piper.

I love Raina (though I prefer the spelling Reina), so it's no contest for me. I'm not a fan of Nova, to be honest.