Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I am not crazy about Ember and Raine together, tho they are both nice on their own. I suggest having two middle names and plunking something in between the two that is a little less naturey.
    This is what I did when my husband couldn't agree on middle names and I am soooo relieved that two middle names are becoming more and more acceptable in the USA.

Ember Annika Raine
    Ember Isabelle Raine
    Ember Anabelle Raine
    Ember Adriana Raine

Quote Originally Posted by goodkarmavt View Post
    It reminds me of Amber Rain :-( Sorry.
    LOL, nobody wants to get hit with amber rain. But I doubt people will be sitting around thinking about that.

I like Raine, but I'm not in love with Ember. Have you though about sticking another middle name in between Ember and Raine?
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by verminator View Post
    I am not crazy about Ember and Raine together, tho they are both nice on their own. I suggest having two middle names and plunking something in between the two that is a little less naturey.
    This is what I did when my husband couldn't agree on middle names and I am soooo relieved that two middle names are becoming more and more acceptable in the USA.

Ember Annika Raine
    Ember Isabelle Raine
    Ember Anabelle Raine
    Ember Adriana Raine
    Good idea!

I think the bigger problem is the surname, which I assume is set! Ember Conner does not flow well at all, IMO. Sorry.