Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I wouldn't stack favorites.

If I love a name, I want it used. Not packed away hiding somewhere only to be pulled out for forms, applications, and fancy wall hangings.

I chose to save my other favorites for future children!

Even with just one middle name I feel like that with some choices. For instance I love the name Rose, which is a really easy name to fit into the middle. We've talked about having 3-4 kids so the next one might be the last or it might not depending on a lot of factors that may not be known until long after a third is named. I really like Sarah Rose but I also like Sarah and Rose as first names.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

You could go the route my mom did (though not because she was waiting to see - but more because she was overwhelmed and mn's it didn't seem important at the time) I was baptized when I was 8 and was only given my mn's then. Granted she gave me a bit of a choice from a list she made but
    You could just have
    Lively Wilson no mn's and after a few year have a "naming ceremony" when she's old enough to remember - age 8 or 9. Presumably by that point you would know if you have had another girl of are planning on more children. It would make the decision of "stacking" easier. And, I speak from experience there is something really cool and special about remembering being "baptized" and remembering all the people who are around you who love you at that moment. (Consider that adult baptism are fairly common in my Christian churches as they require you to make the choice to give you're life to god yourself. The church I spent my teen years in wouldn't baptize anyone under 18 and did a blessing ceremony for babies instead. Therefore having a naming ceremony at age 8 doesn't seem odd and it allows for you to choose names that work for your child in particular).

Edit: I love your two combos but felt the need to say this.... I assume you don't have a LN like Johnson as Lively could be unfortunate with the wrong LN.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Yes. I think, considering how expensive children are, I'm going to be forced to "stack" names, especially girl ones!