Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cleo or Clementine?

I have my fears that Cleo is too nicknamey to stand alone as a given name. A friend suggested Clementine NN Cleo so it gives Cleo a full name. I'm also worried though that Clementine is too much name. Would a little girl hate me for naming her Clementine with the song association? Which would you choose Cleo or Clementine?

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

If I had to choose, Cleo. Clementine is a bit much for me and I don't really like the fact that it sounds like a 4 year old's name. I honestly can't imagine a 20 year old business woman named Clementine, and I think it's important for a name to be able to fit anyone. I'm not really a fan of Cleo either since it is a bit nicknamey and I don't like the Cleopatra reference, but it is the best of the two.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

I love Clementine. I really don't like Cleo at all.

I like them both and I've always been a fan of giving a child a full name, even if you want to use the nn. So Clementine is what I would choose.

Personally, I prefer Clementine, especially since you can always fall back on Cleo as a nickname.