Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Esmeray?

I have heard of Esmerie, a french version of Esmerelda or Emelrald. I love it, especially the NN Esme. And I like twilight but hate the name Renesme and would not have thought of it if you hadn't asked.

Most men tend to like female names they associate with women they have known, and this means usually more common names. O think you will like french names. I think you will like also:

adrienne
    desiree
    vivienne
    namarie from lotr
    elowen
    rhiannon
    hermione
    evangeline
    madeleine
    eirian
    darian
    aislinn
    darienne
    Annaliese
    Last edited by verminator; August 24th, 2013 at 07:40 AM.

Sorry, I hate it. I do like Esme, though.

I love it!! Didn't think of Twilight at all!

Thanks for the replies! I really appreciate it. I do love Esme on its own, but the thought of Esmeray is just so intriguing. It makes me smile.

-verminator : Thanks, I like a few of those. A couple are actually on my list.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

First thing I thought of was Twilight. But I'm sorry to say that I don't really like it Though if you do, don't let other people's opinions stop you! <3
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver