Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Esmeray?

Threaded View

Esmeray?

What do you think of when you hear the name Esmeray/ Esmeree? Its not made up, its actually from an arthurian legend. Its pronounced ez-mer-ay.

Does it remind you of Renesmee from Twilight? Im really starting to love the name Esmeray, but the fact that people might think of Twilight when hearing it really puts me off. I think its a beautiful name, and I love the possibility of the nn Esme.

Im drawn to somewhat unusual names, especially names from mythology. My SO and I disagree alot when it comes to names because our styles are so different. He does like somewhat unusual names, but not super unusual. For ex. He loves Luna and Artemis, but Elektra, Phoebe, and Persephone are too "out there."

I know im getting off topic, and if youve read this far: Thank you. Basically I just want opinions on Esmeray, and hear any suggestions you might have for other names that you think i may like.

Thanks, berries!
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|