Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Name Ticker

Name Ticker

The name ticker at the top of the page has disappeared. The front page looks like it might be missing a few other things as well, but I can't visualize what it looked like before, so I can't put my finger on what's missing. I use firefox. Browser issue? Or is the site being kooky?
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Certain browsers don't show it and it has to do with the size of the window. If you have the window minimized, it disappears. There's another thread that discusses this issue.

Current Favorites
    Calvin - Dominic - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Fiona - Guinevere - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Stella

Hmm, well I haven't switched browsers or computers or anything, and it's never been an issue before. I don't see the other thread about this. I'm also having the same forum issues that the other thread (not being able to search, the numbers showing up, blank pages, etc.) talk about, so I can't just do a search for the issue. Pam, Linda, is it all one and the same problem perhaps? I miss the name ticker.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

For me, sometimes it shows up and sometimes it doesn't.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden