Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Iva

Iva

I heard the name Iva on a TV show and thought it was so pretty. I'm just curious though what others think of it. The show I heard it on they all tend to have biblical names, is this also a biblical name and if so is that the only thing you would associate it with if you heard it? I love how simple and pretty it is, but am curious what other people think.

Also, what middle names would you pair with Iva?
    Mommy to Ashton Gregory

Oliver Emmett Jude Levi August
    Nora Charlotte Olive Eloise Penelope Lorelei Delilah

No idea where the name came from, but I think it's pretty too. I think it would pair nicely with another pretty, über-feminine name. Maybe something French? Iva Genevieve, Iva Margot, Iva Charlotte. Or maybe Iva Grace.

Breaking Amish, right? I also thought it was kinda pretty in a simple way. I don't believe it's biblical.

I'd put it with a lacier middle.
    Iva Lucienne
    Iva Marguerite
    Iva Penelope
    Iva Gwendolyn
    Iva Juliette
    Iva Marceline

Good luck!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Iva is really pretty. So nice to use in place of the over-used Ava or Eva.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

I heard the name on that show too! I love it and asked my husband if he liked it and said no So I won't be using it but I still love it and I would use it if I were you! I'm not good at the middle name thing so I don't have any suggestions there I also don't believe it is biblical but could be wrong...?