Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I hadn't even thought of Muhammud Ali, but I suppose people would assume cash-us because of him.

Ooh, Castile - why have I never considered that before? Going on the long list.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I pronounce it Cass-ee-us. I like Cassius better than Casimir and like it about equally with Caspian. I think the meaning of Casimir bothers me more than the sound though. I think Cassius is really cool and I would love to meet more boys with the name.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Natalia | Nicoletta | Jane | Alice |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Nico | Tobias | Samuel | Orion | Leo | James | Jason |

Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Cleo | Elizabeth | Miriam | Susannah | Sylvia | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

I've always said (cash-ee-us), so I guess a mix between the two dominant pronunciations. I think it's a wonderful name by all accounts; a combo of class and cool : )
    Last edited by chrisco; August 23rd, 2013 at 10:44 PM.
    Damian Joachim-Raphael Benedict-Jude Marius-Charles Dominic

Caia Madeleine-Genevieve Azélie-Reine Catalina

Fleur-Isabeau-Nouvel-Johanna-William-Boden-Rafe-Philip-Julien

I say CASH-us. Not my favorite. I think Caspian and Casimir are way cooler (and more attractive).
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I say CASH-us and I really like it like that.

I do like Cassiel as well which is cass-ee-el, but they're not really related names, just coincidental, so I don't feel like I'm being inconsistent.