Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Girl name ideas: 2 syllables, unique, easy to spell

Hi, everyone! I'm new here and was hoping to get a brainstorming session rolling. My husband and I are expecting a girl this December, and while we've found names we like, we haven't found anything that we're really excited about. We seem to agree on 2 syllable names, and we want something that is unique but also easy to spell (or to easy to guess its spelling). It can be completely made up, as long as when you hear it, you can take a pretty good guess as to how it should be spelled. We also want to stay out of the top 100 names.

Here are the names we like, but haven't fallen totally in love with (just to give you an idea of what we like)...

Some names we've both liked: Jovie, Tia, Carmen, Noelle (Noey), Capri.

We also really like Winter, but our last name is Hale, so we're hesitant about Winter Hale (do you hear it?) and W. Hale.

My husband also likes Scout (he's a lawyer, and I'm a literature professor) and Pepper.

Names I keep getting suggested to me that I've cast aside for one reason or another (mostly because they are too popular): Harper, Piper.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated, even if they don't fit every single point of our criteria. Thanks for reading!

Carla
    Jamie
    Lana
    Una
    Jenna
    Luna
    Iris
    Ivy
    Sadie
    Runa
    Vera
    Willa
    Tamar
    Maisie
    Alice
    Tessa
    Ruby
    Evie
    Zara

Good luck and welcome to Nameberry!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Hattie
    Ada
    Adele
    Ana
    Camille
    Celeste
    Clara
    Gia
    Greta
    Jasmine
    Isis
    Lacey
    Zara
    Rosa
    Nina

ahh there are just too many i could go forever!
    good luck x

💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings