Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love reading everyone's experiences!

My husband and I wanted to tell both of our parents together, so when we had the kids we invited them all over for dinner. When we finished eating my husband said that we had an announcement that was big news for our family and wanted them to guess. Well, it was around the same time that my husband was expecting to find out if he had got a big promotion that would require us to move to a different town. So, initially everyone guessed it would be that. Finally, my father said, "Cora, you aren't pregnant are you?" And I told them yes and everyone started screaming, crying, and jumping around. It was such a happy moment.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

My mother lives with us so when we got home from the doctors after finding out, I just handed her the info pack that the doctors had given me which had a book entitled 'Your Pregnancy' on top.... she put 2 & 2 together pretty quick and proceeded to jump and dance all over the living room. lol - he's going to be her first grandchild so she's pretty excited

My Dad & my in-laws all live quite far away so we just called all of them on the phone and told them.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

We called his parents on the phone as they are in another state. Here is how we told my family:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYxFx-59lo
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

BEST VIDEO EVER! hahaha that's awesome!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

we found out a little before father's day so opted to tell the grandfathers ! we captured it all on video so that we had a way to share it with our extended family and friends after the 12 week mark

https://vimeo.com/70709894
    Last edited by m_rae; August 26th, 2013 at 03:03 PM.