Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    *sigh*

I'm so glad you have your full name in your signature like all of the other trolls. It made it all too easy to find out that there is no one named Koral Mattherson living in the US.
    Huh? Why do they all do that?

@southernmaple - Yes, as soon as I saw Bellatrix I thought this sounds fishy! Why do trolls always put their full names and the names of all their family members in their signature? It makes them so easy to spot
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Congratulations! Wishing you and your little girl much health and happiness! I love her name and her nn!
    Mother to little~Francine Annika~

my guess is to prove there real they don't realise how easy it is to see that they are fakers.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    *sigh*

I'm so glad you have your full name in your signature like all of the other trolls. It made it all too easy to find out that there is no one named Koral Mattherson living in the US.
    It's also funny how Koral Alexxis (this spelling) and Graydon are all very modern names/spellings.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey