Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Last Minute Help Please!!!

Hi Everyone!

I am due with baby #4 any day now, and am starting to really panic about the names we have chosen for this little one. We do not know the gender yet, but we have had our girl's name chosen for a while now. It's the boy's name that is stressing me out! Our kid's names are Isabelle, Owen, and Ethan. The names we have narrowed it down to are Aaron and Isaac. Our last name ends in -ick and is 2 syllables. What do you all think? How do those names go with our other kid's names? Is there a name that would fit better?

Thanks for your help!

If your last name ends in -ick, I'd avoid Isaac. Aaron, Owen, and Ethan are a little matchy, especially Aaron and Owen, as they share similar sounds.

What about...
    Liam
    Benjamin
    Eli
    Jack
    Dylan
    Caleb
    Jacob
    Lucas

Good luck!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I would choose Aaron since Isaac seems to have the same ending sound as your ln. The only thing is that all three boys names will have 2 syls and a similar n ending, so I don't know if that is something you want to avoid, but personally I would. Asher came to mind, it is similar in feel to Aaron to me and I think it compliments Ethan and Owen nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by dindlee View Post
    If your last name ends in -ick, I'd avoid Isaac. Aaron, Owen, and Ethan are a little matchy, especially Aaron and Owen, as they share similar sounds.
    I agree with dindlee.

It sounds like you'd like another top 100 name that doesn't end with N. I'd also avoid other names that start with I, O, and E, though it might be nice to have another vowel name to round out your sibset.

Some ideas:
    Alexander nn Alex
    Andrew
    Adam
    Caleb
    Daniel
    Gabriel
    Levi

My favorite suggestion for you is Andrew. Isabelle, Owen, Ethan, and Drew.

Of the two, I'd definitely choose Isaac. But I agree it is a little matchy. If you want other suggestions, these come to mind:

What about Isiah? Close/derrivitive of Isaac, but stands out a bit more from the other siblings.
    Tucker
    Noah
    August/Augustus/Angus (I'm thinking the NN Gus sounds great with the others)
    Oliver
    Oscar/Oskar
    Atticus
    Kai
    Liam
    Luke (or Lucas/Lukas/Luka)