Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 05:41 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

My favorite by far is Adrianna! I love longer first names with shorter last names because the overall flow is better Hope you find "the name"

Oh you kept the best 3! Some thoughts:

Adrianna/Adriana: I prefer the Adriana spelling, but nothing at all against Adrianna. Either nods a little bit to the cousins with the ending sounds of the name.

Lila/Lyla: I prefer Lila, I think people know how to pronounce it. Lyla is OK though. I can't decide if I like it more or less with the look of the Y in your last name. I have also seen Lilah, which I don't love but it's fairly accepted and all, which would be a tie to her place name cousins. I think this one sounds the best with Beau, although all of them work with it.

Sierra: Is there a city, like there is Vienna and Savannah? I get that it's place name-ish, like the Sierra Nevada mountains, (so is Adriana, like the Adriatic sea), but I can't think of a set Sierra city. I actually think that's better in some ways, while it's neat to tie to her cousins, unless you keep using place names, a child (like Beau) without a place name could be the odd one out. So I think it's better to avoid a city name.

Adrian(n)a Lila is very pretty. A lot of people don't care for matching endings but it works better here than average. Another take might be Adrienne Lyla. I would avoid A + S combos in case she ever marries someone with an S surname and wants to take that surname.

Best wishes!

I'm still struggling... leaning towards Lyla. I really prefer the spelling Lila but our last name is not easily pronounced so my husband wants to make sure that our daughter's name is very straightforward. The spelling Lyla makes me feel less strongly about the name as opposed to Lila.
    I just feel like nothing is quite right... is this common? Will I "just know" when the baby comes" Or does this mean I still haven't stumped upon the "right" name?

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 05:41 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.