Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bed Rest Mom-Still can't come up with name!

I've been on hospitalized bed rest for 10 days now waiting the birth of my daughter any minute (hoping she holds tight for another 6 weeks). Needless to say I have had tons of time to think about names, but I am still struggling. People keep saying "you'll know when she's born" but we are expecting a premie (28 weeks if born today-34 weeks if born at the longest they'll let me go) and I'm worried that I won't have that "moment" with her being hooked up on tubes and hauled off to the NICU.

Background:
    -This is our first child but if we have a boy at some point we are set on the name 'Beau"
    -Our last name is pronounced "Gussy" (rhymes with Fussy)

Top Names:
    -Harper Gussy - my concern is that Harper is so trendy right now
    -Lacey Gussy - too rhymey?
    -Lyla or Lila - which way would you spell? I am leaning towards Lyla to make it easier (I'm more for easy pronunciation than unique)
    -Adrianna Gussy -- love this, but it seems like an Italian first name with a rather cowboy last name. Does it flow?
    -Teagan Gussy
    -Sierra - this would go with my nieces also city names, Viennah and Savannah
    -Leighton / Layton

I like Lacey, Lila, Adrianna and Sierra. Leighton is nice one too.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

I really like Harper, Lila, and Adrianna. Lila being my favorite
    Mommy to Carter James born 09.03.2013

-------Favorites------------------

Girls : Elsbeth Noelle, Carys Juliet, Melody Violet, Valentina Camille, Lila Gabrielle
    Boys: Ethan Paul, Landon Cole, Carter James, Jude Issac, Noah Vincent

I like Harper, Lila (this spelling seems to look nicer to me) and Sierra is my favourite.

Sierra Gussy sounds beautiful and as you said she'd fit in well!

Sierra is my absolute favorite. Of the other names I like Teagan, Leighton and Lyla. Adorable names.
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus