Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Help us choose from our final four names! : )

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seth

23 22.12%
  • Logan

14 13.46%
  • Oliver

48 46.15%
  • Wyatt

19 18.27%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Definitely Oliver if big brother is a Wesley. They just go together perfectly!

I agree with the previous posters - wouldn't Oliver Wyatt be handsome, especially with big brother Wesley Owen????????? Their initials would be W.O. and O.W., how cute is that? <3

I'll never forget the day I realized that my brother and I shared initials. I was about 10 and we were all playing a game. I was appointed to keep track of the points, so I got my pad of paper ready to make columns for each person: M for mom, D for dad, K.J. for Kris and K.J.....wait both our initials are K.J.??? That's awesome! Probably the coolest thing my mom ever did (hey, I was 10, what can I say? lol)
    Last edited by iwillpraise; August 24th, 2013 at 11:41 AM.
    O Lord, our Lord,
    how excellent is thy NAME in all the earth!
    who hast set thy glory above the heavens ~
    Psalm 8:1

"Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful.. enter thou into the joy of thy Lord." Matt 25:23.. We will miss you dearly, Rollo

Nadia Clarice, Adelaide Susanne
    Gabriel Patrick, Corbin Tobiah

Thank you everyone for all of your help! We're going to have a discussion about the name today and hopefully leave with a decision! Lol. : )

Never heard of the name Wyatt. Don't like it with Wesley though.
    Seth is nice but definitely depends on the surname.
    Logan is a type of berry to me and not a name although It does sound nice.
    Oliver would be my choice- a handsome, classic name. Also any of your other names would work well as a middle name.
    Oliver Logan
    Oliver Wyatt
    Oliver Seth (though Sebastian might work better.)

X
    F: Esmé, Willow, Daisy, Mathilde, Alice, Tessa, Violet, Evelyn, Beatrix, Rosalie, Amelie, Arya, Julia, Maya, Caitlyn, Clementine.
    M: Gabriel, Noah, Ivo, Benjamin, William, Alfred, Sasha, Jacob, George, Eliot, Tristan, Oliver, Louie, Lucas, Dylan, Vincent.

I also really like Oliver Wyatt with Wesley Owen