Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OT...Doctor Who

Woo-Hoo!!!

I started Doctor Who last Spring... and have been completely sucked in. Seriously, it became more addicting than Harry Potter.

Welcome to the club. I live streamed on Netflix the first 7 seasons, but I bought series 7.2 since I needed to be completely caught up. I even went so far as to sign up for BBC America to have it current. My only issue is that they suck at reruns, so I paid full price for 7.2. I did manage to DVR the last 2 episodes and few of my favorites so I can watch in hi-def on the tv. (Bigger than my phone.)

You could sign up to live stream on Netflix for less than $10 a month, watch them all from your phone, computer or iPad and then cancel.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Well sigh. Watched some Doctor Who today...even though it was sort of weird effects and came off as sort of low quality....I'm going to be watching this show non-stop now. Wonderful, one more thing to keep me from finishing my edits. >.<
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I love Doctor Who. I may or may not have painted my closet doors to look like the front of the TARDIS.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Doctor Who is... I can't describe it. I just love it. When you first start out you're like: Huh. Well, I guess I'll keep watching.
    Within a week you're two series in and you don't know what's happened, all you know is that you can't stop.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

lol That's about where I am. I sat down, watched the first episode and went "What? A trash can ate that guy? Killer dummies?" O_o Then bam! suddenly I'm in love -_- I think it's the witty dialogue. I'm not British, but I love England and I love the way they talk over there. I'm also the type to quote things I fall in love with so I'm going to be walking around using Doctor Who quotes for weeks. Everyone's going to hate me >.<
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014