Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Combos

Combos

Due in December with number one, and are starting to make combonations. The only combos we've come up with are:
    Eoghan Seamus
    Finian Orion

And dont have any for girls. We also like Connell for a boy, but he doesn't like my choices of Priam or Paean for a middle name. Girl names we both like are:
    Maeve
    Ariadne
    Eireen/Éirín
    Caoimhe
    Emer

He also likes Aileen, but I'm not too big on it. Other names I really adore are the ones in my signature, but he says he doesn't like them. If you have any suggestions, we'd love it if you shared them with us. Feel free to add any names. We're going for Irish and Greek names, or Irish versions of Greek names. Thank you, Ismene.
    To be Mitéra Ismene and Dadaí Aidan. Expecting number 1# in December
    Ladies: Viria, Itea, Eris, Demeter, Persephone
    Boys: Cassius, Priam, Paean

Sorry, but I'm with your husband. Priam and Peaen sound too close to words like peon, prim, priapus and the like--not great associations. Perhaps...
    Connell Perseus
    Connell Philo
    Connell Petronicus
    Connell Pindar
    Connell Plato

Quote Originally Posted by rkrd View Post
    Sorry, but I'm with your husband. Priam and Peaen sound too close to words like peon, prim, priapus and the like--not great associations. Perhaps...
    Connell Perseus
    Connell Philo
    Connell Petronicus
    Connell Pindar
    Connell Plato
    My husband also said he didn't want to use Priam because it reminded him of the girl name Prim. I do like Connell Perseus, but I'm afraid he might get mixed up with the book character Perseus Jackson. Thank you for your input, Ismene.
    To be Mitéra Ismene and Dadaí Aidan. Expecting number 1# in December
    Ladies: Viria, Itea, Eris, Demeter, Persephone
    Boys: Cassius, Priam, Paean