Results 16 to 20 of 31
Thread: Rank My Girl Names
August 23rd, 2013 12:55 AM #16
August 23rd, 2013 01:05 AM #18
Willa- I love this name. Its feminine without being too frilly. Good alt for those who like Willow or Ella.
Caroline- I like Southern names, for some reason. They're very musical and rustic.
Natalie- This has never been a name that stood out to me. Its cool for a girl who actually is born around Christmas.
Lauren - I prefer Laurel. Ren would be a cool nickname though.
Nora - Cute and hip, but its not very extravagant.
Bristol- I mean, its not a bad name; it just doesn't stand out to me. Ollie would be a cute nn.
India- I like when names have Indi in them, though Indio is growing on me more than Indie.
Scarlett- Its just harsh and doesn't have a nickname. No personality except for sex icon.
Charlotte- Just really lacks personality. Unless you count prim and proper lady a personality. NN Charlie jazzes it up.
Daria- Very hip. Its okay. I liked the show a lot and the character.
Luna- I love Lou names.
Brynn- Cute as a middle, as a first doesn't have much spunk.
Morgan- Not a fan. I prefer Megan but its equally over-used.
Quinn- Quirky and spunky, but its pretty popular.I'm so indecisive; one day I love a name, the next I'm not so sure anymore.
Philomena - Tempest - Autumn - Odessa - Zelda - Octavia - Margo - Cyra - Agnes - Ramona - Thora -
Sunniva - Juno - Chrysanthemum - Calliope - Nova - Libra - Andromeda - Ruby - Molly - Joy - Emma
Darwin - Titus - Finnegan - Bruce - Seamus - Oscar - Simon - Linus - Otis - Laszlo - Thomas - Elliot - Seth - Abel - Bartholomew
Mylo - Banjo - Indio - Rain - Zen - Iowa
vote on my name list
August 23rd, 2013 01:20 AM #20Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
1. Daria - Love the sound of this uncommon, beautiful name. Fresh alternative to the over-popular Aria.
2. Willa - always thought this was a pretty and under-appreciated name.
3. Charlotte - always been a favorite of mine.
4. Scarlett - ditto, though I associate it with that drip Scarlett O'Hara.
5. India - a pretty name. Always think of the country though.
6. Bristol - I actually kind of like this one. It is growing on me. I think it's pretty in its own right.
7. Quinn - I always thought Quinn was so pretty for a girl, and I have positive associations - but male associations. I will always see this name as a tad too masculine for a girl, yet I think it's pretty at the same time. Hard to explain.
8. Luna - I don't think it's very pretty, but it's not trendy or made-up.
9. Caroline - this name is a bit too typical for me.
10. Nora - ditto.
11. Natalie - too trendy.
12. Lauren - common, ugly-sounding name.
13. Brynn - waaaaay trendy.
14. Morgan - hate this name for a girl. It's ugly and masculine and sounds like a last name. Because it is.NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future novelist and screenwriter.
Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Bryony, Calla, Clara, Clementine, Delphine, Eleanora, Emmeline, Estella, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jane, Josephine, Lily, Sapphira, Violetta
Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Wesley, Wyatt
August 23rd, 2013 02:27 AM #22Senior Member
Eliza + Beatrix + Constance + Romilly + Clementine + Freya + Mabel + Agnes + Betty + Margot
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
Felix + Ivo + Calloway + Walter + Linus + Otto + August + Hugo + Zebedee + Rollo + Phineas
August 23rd, 2013 03:27 AM #24Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2013