Results 1 to 5 of 31
Thread: Rank My Girl Names
August 22nd, 2013 09:36 PM #1
Rank My Girl NamesBoys
August 22nd, 2013 09:43 PM #3
Bristol (I don't know why I bother with this one nobody likes it)
India-I think Indi would be a cute nn
Natalie(allie might be a good nn)
Charlotte(charlie for a nn maybe)
Bristol-This could grow on me, also, Ollie might be a good nn
Willa, Scarlett, Lauren, Caroline, Daria, Luna I dislike all of them equally.
August 22nd, 2013 09:49 PM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
August 22nd, 2013 10:02 PM #7Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
I'm kind of all over the place in terms of ranking this.
1. Caroline- classic. love it.
2. Charlotte- classic. love it.
3. Luna- adore this.
4. Nora- really like this.
5. Natalie- prefer Natalia or Nathalie
6. India- such a pretty name
7. Scarlett- cute
8. Willa- cute
9. Quinn- cute
10. Lauren- meh. I have probably met 100 laurens in my life and am still in touch with a dozen of them.
11. Morgan- meh. just kind of dull to me.
12. Daria- actively dislike because of the MTV show "Daria"
13. Bristol- it's a pretty name, I just don't have a positive association with it.
14. Brynn- don't have a positive association with the name.
August 22nd, 2013 10:04 PM #9Simon, Eloise/Louise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Conrad, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Dashiell, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Archer, Gabriel, Persephone, Raphael, Dov
Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...