Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love the name Jude. It's on my favorite list. I do think of the Beatles song, "Hey Jude" when I hear it, but I don't think that is bad association at all.
    Mommy to Ashton Gregory

Oliver Emmett Jude Levi August
    Nora Charlotte Olive Eloise Penelope Lorelei Delilah

Jude is a likeable, sweet name. I guess I think of Jude Law and "Hey Jude", but that's definitely not a bad thing. It's not a one-person name like Oprah or anything. Think of it this way: it comes with its own lullaby.

I associate it with the song "Hey Jude," but I think it's an appropriate name for a boy! I actually never considered it until I started watching The Fosters, where they have a foster son who is about 10 named Jude.
    Please check out my new blog!
    www.monograms-and-glitter.weebly.com
    Thanks
    xoxo Samantha

Jude is a nice name. I do think of the song, but is that really that bad? I see it more as a NN, but it is usable as a first name.

Current Favorites
    Calvin - Dominic - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Fiona - Guinevere - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Stella

I think Jude is very wearable.
    I did slightly think of Judas.
    I didn't even remotely think of Jude Law.
    I was singing :Hey Jude in my head... but I like that song- it has a good meaning.

Overall, I think it is a good name. I falls into the same basket as Gabriel in my mind- a bit unisex ish due to Judy and Gabrielle.
    BABY FINALLY DUE 6 October after 2 Years of IVF

Current favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Leo Micah Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin
    Current favourite girl names: Phoebe Matilda Charlotte Eliza Violet Sophie Annabelle Ruby Cleo Rose Kate Felicity Grace Jade Eloise