Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reid or Cole?

Reid sounds better with Joseph, but I much prefer Cole. Either name will work well with your sibset.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Natalia | Nicoletta | Jane | Alice |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Nico | Tobias | Samuel | Orion | Leo | James | Jason |

Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Cleo | Elizabeth | Miriam | Susannah | Sylvia | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

Reid sounds better with your other children's names it's a wonderful choice
    I'm Lacey Mommy to Aidan William, 20 months.
    I love names, animals, and spending time backpacking and camping and really anything to do with the outdoors!

Planning for TTC our next baby this year!!

I like Cole better but I might me a bit biased because Cole has been on my list of favorites for years now. For me it just sounds very classic and I also think it would go very well with Elle and Grant.

I really like both Reid and Cole! But I do agree with others that I think Reid Joseph sounds better than Cole Joseph. Also, I once saw on here that someone has a theory that you subconsciously list the name you like the best first (I know I've caught myself doing it), so a double vote for Reid!

Reid fits with your other kids names much better than Cole. And Reid Joseph is sooo handsome!!!!

Good luck!
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .